How To Get ISO Certification In Pakistan?
HERE ARE THE FOUR ESSENTIAL STEPS TO BECOMING AN ISO-CERTIFIED BUSINESS.
Develop your management system:
- Identify your core or business processes.
- Document processes with the involvement of employees.
- Review, approve and distribute the documents to those who need access to the information.
Implement your system:
- Ensure procedures are being performed as they are described in your documentation.
- Ensure employees are trained properly for the tasks they are performing.
- Create effective reporting systems to cover inspection, testing, corrective actions, preventive actions, management review meetings, monitoring of objectives, statistical techniques and so on.
- Monitor the effectiveness of your processes through the use of measurable data, where possible.
- Review and take action to improve in the areas required.
Verify that your system is effective:
- Conduct the audit and review the processes and system for compliance and effectiveness. Observe, interview people and look at sample records.
- Identify and report strengths and weaknesses of the management system.
- Take corrective or preventive action as required.
Register your system:
- Select the appropriate auditing body for external registration.
- Submit your management system documentation for review to ensure it complies with the applicable standard.
- Prepare for review by an external auditor to confirm that the system’s requirements are being satisfied and that the management system is implemented effectively.