QUALITY POLICY STATEMENT
Quality will pervade Business Tech Solutions technical, operational and client service delivery process. Our quality service culture is characterized by client focus and continuous improvement in all we do.
The delivery of quality service shall be the focus of everyone at Business Tech Solutions. As we achieve success in the long-term pursuit of quality, our people will strive to:
- Meet client needs and exceed client expectations
- Respond quickly and wisely to rapid changes in the business environment and changing client needs.
- Attract and retain clients by being best-in-class.
To ensure continuing success of the quality initiative, our leadership will:
- Maintain an absolute, proactive and long-term commitment to client focussed, continuous service improvement.
- Understand the concepts, be familiar with the tools and encourage techniques that enable us to fully integrate client focussed continuous improvement in everything we do.
- Act as role models for the quality values of Business Tech Solutions.
- Business Tech Solutions has formulated an Impartiality committee for ensuring strict adherence to laid down impartiality norms and for reviewing of the norms on a time to time basis.
The Management, Staff and Sub Contractors of Business Tech Solutions are fully committed to providing all our clients and potential clients with a service that fully meets their requirements.
The certification process will ensure that all audits and certification decisions are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the relevant standard. In addition, Business Tech Solutions is fully committed to ensuring that it fully complies with all IAF regulations, relevant standards and all requirements of any regulatory bodies.
BTS will ensure that a professional service will be offered to clients through the use of trained, experienced and competent audit and support staff.
BTS will continually seek to improve the services it offers and will do so through acting upon client’s feedback, regular internal and external audits, and reviews of reports, reviews of staff, management review meetings and management meetings.
Any client who feels dissatisfied with any aspect of the service provided by BTS is encouraged to put in writing their complaint which will be responded to promptly and thoroughly investigate.
Any client who disagrees with a Certification Decision has the right of appeal which will be put before an independent Appeals Panel, comprising individuals who are not employees of BTS.
In conducting certification activities BTS fully understands the importance of ensuring that the certification process and all audits are conducted in an impartial manner and no conflict of interest exists. To this end checks have been introduced throughout the certification process to identify any potential conflicts of interest and an independent Impartiality Committee has been established to oversee the operations of BTS and in particular the certification process.